Time in Kigali Rwanda

Monday, December 8, 2008

simple prayer request

Hello everyone who is keeping updated on our adoption journey via this blog!!! We have a simple prayer request for you. There has been a series of delays with our paperwork from the citizen and immigration office. We are asking people to join in prayer for a quick approval from CIS for our I-600. We started paperwork for this back in August and were notified today that it could be another 60 days before we hear anything. If there is a major hang up here then we wouldn't even be able to adopt... so please pray that it passes with "FLYING colors!!!" :)

Thanks,
Alisha

2 comments:

Hansonfamily said...

HI, this is Heidi Hanson and I am SOOO.... sorry for the delay. We are home in NH safe and sound and the boys are settling in quite efficiently. I wanted to let you know if you have any questions from this point on I am here to do my best to help and get answers for you. It is best to e-mail me @ Hanson2000@comcast.net because, as you may have picked up on, I am not so great about signing on to the blog and keeping up to date, but I do e-mail all day long. I wish you the best for your family and we will be praying for you as well. All our best, Heidi

Jen said...

We're praying you guys move forward with your delays. There is a reason for it! But it does try patience!
The Cropfs Jen BIll Emilia