Time in Kigali Rwanda

Monday, November 24, 2008

Not much news

Not much news to report this week. We are waiting for a letter from the CIS office regarding some additional paperwork that they need. As soon as we get that I will turn around and send it back and we will continue to wait for CIS approval. Once we have that we can submit our dossier and wait another month or more for approval from the rwandan embassy and then it goes off to Rwanda for another series of waiting and paperwor. Whew! What a process!

On a much more interesting note, I stumbled across two more families who have adopted from Rwanda recently. Once even adopted a baby girl! It has been so much fun to connect with other families who have been there, done that!!!

Happy thanksgiving!
I know we have a lot to be thankful for! Among these gifts are our baby girl(s) who might definately be waiting for us as we speak!

1 comment:

Our Mission: said...

Hi! I just found your blog through google. I am trying to find families that are adopting from Rwanda. My husband and I are praying about starting the process soon and are very interested in the Rwanda program. I think Galdney and America World are the only agencies doing adoptions in Rwanda. I am excited to find you!!! We'll be praying for your approval soon so you can get that paperwork to africa!!