Time in Kigali Rwanda

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big things this week

Our sale of stuff has ended. We did well! Should be able to get a nice check in the mail to pay for a portion of our last half of adoption fees. Our life has been a rollercoaster the last several months between adoption and various work and personal issues. Along the way I am learning just how soverign God is and how little I have to worry about if I am confidently residing in his presence. I feel as though this is going to be a good week. I would love to have good news of the adoption... like an approval... but either way it will be a good week because God is in control and I have nothing to worry about! Thinking of babies in Rwanda more and more... wondering how God will fit all the pieces of our crazy life together in the next few months... can't wait to share stories of how He did! :)

1 comment:

The Plumline said...

Just found your blog! Trying to see how your heart got bound up in Rwanda? It is worth the wait! Be of good courage! Keep standing!
Love,
Lisa