Time in Kigali Rwanda

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I appreciate you

This note to all my fellow adoptive families...

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you! You are all an inspiration in so many ways.

I, like all of you in this process, struggle every day with keeping my patients in check, not getting frustrated about delays and continual paperwork, and the anxiety of knowing that I probably have at least one child waiting for my arms to hold her in an African orphanage. But through this time I know that I am not alone with these feelings and that I have support from people in similar situations. Thank you families for your updates... they help answer unanswered questions. Thank you families for you encouragement when the waiting seems unending. Thank you families for your hope and love and persistance in walking through this door of adoption. You ARE appreciated!!! Thank you sweet Jesus for technology and innovation so that we may connect across states through this process of being able to adopt Your children from across the ocean!!!

I look forward to this continued journey with my fellow adoptive families! Best wishes and God favor to us all :) Heres to hoping that we all get approvals and referrals SOON!!!

3 comments:

Room4More said...

Thanks for the note. We continue to pray for your family too. :)Kara

Anonymous said...

I will second that!

Laurel Greer said...

We're praying for your girl/s!!!!!