Time in Kigali Rwanda

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm not a fan of 9am

Well... it's 9 am here in the black hills, which makes it after 5pm in Rwanda, and we haven't heard anything about a referral. I would suspect that since the business day is over there and we have not heard anything that we probably won't today (although I would still love to!). Every day between 8 and 9 my time I am anxious... it's the small hour of time when our caseworker should be in her office receiving notification if there is any... and still within the business day in Rwanda. After 9 when I hear nothing I am sad :(

So... we continue to wait.

4 comments:

Alwys Shoppin said...

God doesn't have time-zones, patience Lish :)

ashley smith said...

I hear ya! I wake up every morning with great anticipation but then am sad when another day has passed us by. Soon, it has to be soon!

DORBAND FAMILY said...

I'm glad I'm not alone- it's 10am our time that marks the threshold for receiving good news for the day. Standing with you!!!
Katie

Jen said...

I know, but at least I feel like friday is coming sooner! (i made a fake deadline in my head that we'll hear on friday;)
love jen and bill