Time in Kigali Rwanda

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

crazy birthday

I did not get a referral for my birthday... So, I had a pity party for myself yesterday and today feel much better :) Our caseworker did let us know that the minister's office is working on the referrals and might have them out by the end of the week. So we're hoping for that.

Please please please please pray for favor and that the courts will allow the adopting families to pass before the end of November. Courts close in December and if we are not able to pass through court before end of November we would have to wait until sometime in January. (someone represents us in court to make the official adoption decree there and we travel after that.)

I sincerely hope I can post an overjoyed email by the end of this week. :)

No comments: